From: harikrishna damera [mailto:dharikrishna(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 10:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: EFFECT OF MASS IRREGULARITIES ON SEISMIC PERFORMANCE OF
BUILDINGS

DEAR SIRS ,
THIS IS A SIMPLE REQEST TO U ALL THAT I NEED SOME GUIDANCE REGARDING THE
TOPIC  EFFECT OF MASS IRREGULARITIES ON SEISMIC PERFORMANCE OF BUILDING
STRUCTURES
A RESPONSE IN THIS REGARD IS HIGHLY OBLIGED
THANKING U ALL
HARI

Technical writer?. Earn more now!
http://server1.msn.co.in/msnleads/tis/index.asp Find out how.

*****************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer******************

and notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you
or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this
do not relate to the official business of The Shaw Group Inc. or its
subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
The Shaw Group Inc.
http://www.shawgrp.com