From: Muhammad Akhtar [mailto:mnarub(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 9:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Column End Plates 3-D Non-Linear Analysis with ANSYS

I need to analyse column end plate subjected to moment, using ANSYS.
The plate is subjected to biaxial moment while the bolts are subjected to
bending as well as axial tension/compression. The plate is also subejcted to
prying force and friction on one face.
Can any body help me choosing the best elements for this model?

Muhammad Naeem Akhtar

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.