Corridor loading

Ok, I'm working on a commercial office / manufacturing building. When I lay out my floor loading, how wide of a strip do I use for corridor loading when there is just open space around stairwell openings and elevators?

I have an interior stairwell as well as an interior one. The interior stairwell is not totally stacked so you have to walk out on one floor and then walk around to get to the next stair case up. Not very efficient but this is what the client wants.

I also have some floors that have manufacturing, office, and corridor loading on the same floor. Do I need to show on my plan which areas are designed for which loading? Should this be shown on the architectural plans rather than the structural?

Thank you in advance for any and all responses!

Seth W. Cutler
R. L. Morrison Engineering Co.