Re: MACHINERY SUPPORT DESIGN

>I need to design a machinery support platform (three level tower). Any tips,
>comments or references for this kind of industrial structural design will be
>highly appreciated.
Basic code is AISC, and make sure you understand how to do fatigue
design. You'll have lateral loading to consider over and above seismic
and dynamic effects including impact and vibration and eccentric mass or
rotational vibration to consider. Weld quality is very important.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw