RE: Corridor loading

>>>I also have some floors that have manufacturing, office, and corridor loading on the same floor.  Do I need to show on my plan which areas are designed for which loading?

Not sure what code you're in, but take a look at IBC 2000 Sections 1603.3 and 1603.4 - They are particularly poorly worded, but they require that your drawings show which areas are designed for what live load, and that signs be posted in the building anywhere that the live load designed for is greater than 50 psf.