Re: seaint Digest for 2 Jun 2003

I will be out of office between June 2nd and June 5th. I will be checking my e-mails at the end of the day. If you need any immediate assistance, please leave me a messega at 315-8852413.

Mustafa
This email, including any attachment(s) to it, is confidential
which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify O'Brien & Gere (OBG) by replying to the original
email and deleting any emails or attachments that you have
received. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not represent
those of OBG. OBG screens all outgoing emails and attachments
for viruses, however, OBG cannot accept liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The
recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses.