Re: Column End Plates 3-D Non-Linear Analysis with ANSYS

Even for a thesis, I don't think the tools are here with us as of now. You need a lot more finesse than is possible with a commercially available package to unlock these secrets with any kind of genuine accuracy that you are probably seeking. Ask the programmers of these packages and in all probablity, they'll agree.

Syed A Masroor
Dubai, UAE

http://www.cyber.net.pk ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********