Question regarding combined axial and bending on wall

Title: Question regarding combined axial and bending on wall

Hello.  I was wondering if anybody knew a couple references to use or had ideas about designing a 12 tall reinforced concrete wall (fixed at the bottom and pinned at the top).  I have been reading from the text Reinforced Concrete Design by Wang and Salmon, but it seems to be a little ambiguous.  Thank you very much for your help.

Peter Gulbrandsen