From: "Andrew Kester" <andrew(--nospam--at)baeonline.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: brick lintel clarification

Dwain:

Maybe it is just me, but can you clarify how the bottom of the brick is
supposed to look? We have had to support bricks over lots of different types
of openings, and there are different options, but yours is tricky. If you
can describe it a bit more clearly, I think you will get better responses..

Andrew