Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Pipe Properties[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Pipe Properties
- From: AnconAssoc(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:28:00 EDT
Does anyone know why in the new AISC Manual of Steel Construction the properties of A53 Pipe sections were not reduced in a manner similar to those of the HSS sections? Just curious as it seems the A53 specs are more generous than the A500 spec.
-Bill King, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Piers protection from corrosion
- Next by Subject: pl take me out from the list
- Previous by thread: Re: Masonry half stresses and strength design
- Next by thread: RV: Cracks