Re: LRFD 3rd Edition Manual

My copy says C7x14.75, along with 12.25 and 9.8

|         |           "Alden Manipula, |
|         |           E.I.T."          |
|         |           <amanipula@novagr|
|         |           oupinc.net>      |
|         |           06/05/2003 01:01 |
|         |           seaint           |
  |        To:      SEAINT Listserve <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>                                                           |
  |        cc:                                                                                                     |
  |        Subject: LRFD 3rd Edition Manual                                                                        |

Greetings,

Does anyone know if C7X14.5 in the 3rd edition manual is a typo and doesn't
exist?

TIA