LRFD 3rd Edition Manual

Alden,

Did you go to the Modern Steel Construction web site <www.modernsteel.com>
and check on "Steel Availability," and check on 7" channel sections.

They have a C7X14.75 listed, but no C7X14.5 listed, so I would say that there
is a typo in the manual (or a deliberate error to identify copyright
violations).

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Alden Manipula wrote:

. > Greetings,

. > Does anyone know if C7X14.5 in the 3rd edition manual is a typo and
. > doesn't exist?