Re: grouting requirements for fire resistant CMU

I believe Underwriter's Lab only fire-rates things that are produced in a factory, i.e. produced under controlled conditions.  I'm not sure it rates CMU that is grouted in  the field.

It rates various precast-pre-tensioned assemblies, for example,  but does not rate cast-in-place post-tensioned construction.

Gail Kelley