Re: grouting requirements for fire resistant CMU

Like I said, I am not fire-rating expert.  ;-)  I am sure that they is
some publication/someone out there who has established "accepted" hour
ratings for masonry wall, with or without grout, similar to what UL does.

Although not an expert, I am not sure if that is quite true.  UL does have
rating for floor assembilies (i.e. metal deck with cast in place concrete
with or without field applied fire-proofing)...at least from what I
recall.

Best way to verify is get your hands on a UL book and look for CMU walls.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI