PCA Slab on Ground Book

I am looking for a copy of the 2nd edition of the PCA Slab on Ground book.  I
have the 3rd edition which was published in 2001,  this is not what I am
looking for.

If anyone has the 2nd edition and will lend it to me ... or wants to get rid
of it,  sell it, or trade it for a signed copy of the PTI Post-tensioned
Parking Garage Design Manual .... please let me know.

Thanks,  Gail Kelley