Corrosion Pictures

I am looking for interesting ? pictures of corrosion for an article in
Concrete International.  It will nominally be about corrosion in post-tensioned
structures,  but will also discuss the basic principles of corrosion - so non p-t
concrete structures would be fair game.

If anyone has one they would like published (should be at least SHQ
resolution) - please send it to me,  with whatever you think is an appropriate caption,
 along with what should be used as a credit (company name/individual name).
Or if you prefer,  you can remain anonymous.

Thanks, Gail Kelley