Re: PCA Slab on Ground Book

Gail,

You can also look for ACI SCM-25 (92) "Concrete Slabs on Grade".  This was
the publication that was given as part of ACI's seminar on slabs on grade.
The 92 version has a full reprint of the 2nd edition of PCA's Concrete
Floors on Grade in it.  I looked at ACI's website and they now list a new
version, but it still might be worth calling ACI to see if they still have
some 92 versions sitting around.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI