RE: Fu = ?

The values for Fy and Fu are defined in the ASTM specifications.  AISC
saves us a lot of time by collecting pertinent values and compiling them in
Manual tables.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor, Aliso Viejo, CA

*********

                      "Bruce Holcomb"
                      <bholcomb(--nospam--at)brpae.com      To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

                      06/09/03 01:30 PM        cc:
                      Please respond to
                      seaint                   Subject:  RE: Fu = ?

65 ksi; p.2-24, 3rd ed. LRFD Manual.

Bruce D. Holcomb, PE
Butler, Rosenbury & Partners
300 S. Jefferson, Suite 505