Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Uplift resistance : edit the following line[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Uplift resistance : edit the following line
- From: "Seth W. Cutler" <seth(--nospam--at)rlmorrisonengr.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:41:11 -0700
"The 2nd and 3rd floor diaphragms are only resisted by one OCBF in the 74' direction creating a 138' wide diaphragm at each floor."
This should read there is one OCBF each end wall.
- Prev by Subject: Uplift resistance
- Next by Subject: uplift/overturning
- Previous by thread: RE: Repost...TC Bolts
- Next by thread: Question Regarding initial eccentricity of walls...