From: Jason Emoto [mailto:jemoto(--nospam--at)reidmidd.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 9:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Washington State SE Exam - Local Test

The Structural Engineers Association of Washington offers a refresher
course and notes for exam preparation.  See www.seaw.org.

Jason Emoto, PE, SE

>>> "Bill Marczewski" <bill(--nospam--at)bsmstructural.com> 06/09/03 08:20PM >>>
Can anybody provide some input on what the subject material will look
like for the Washington State SE Exam, specifically the local 8-hour
test (NOT the NCEES - SII Exam), and comment on preparation techniques.
I haven't been able to locate any information from the NCEES website
regarding this exam.  Any tips are appreciated.  Thanks.

Bill S. Marczewski, P.E.

BSM Structural, LLC

Astoria, Oregon 97103