Pyrofill and Fiberboard

Title: Message
Contractor wants to attach the top of a non-load bearing partition wall to the underside of a roof that uses 2.5" of Pyrofill insulating concrete over 1" Fiberboard that span between steel "bulb tees".

Should I attach to the fiberboard (=particleboard?) w/ wood screws? or use some Titen screws thru to the Pyrofill?

The loads are small enough, but I just want to see if anyone knows more about this Pyrofill.