Re: Membrane over slab for hard surfaces

Dennis, stop on by your local Tile Store, Not Home
Depot, a legitamate Tile store, they will head you in
the right direction ie Manufactuer/ possible spec
sheet.Said Membrane is just as you called it, Note;
the stuff I used in the past, is 18" wide, and you
just center it over the crack, a peel and stick
affair.The GC, well Denise, he's relying on the Tile
Setter. A good tile setter will address the problem IF
the crack is apparent. No crack equals no membrane,
problem is Time. There is a latex thinset, more $$,
more flexible than "regular thinset. Good Luck Jim J