Australian Bridge Design Code

Does anyone has a copy of the Australian Bridge Design Code?  I was
looking for the coefficient of friction between steel and concrete, and
the only reference I was able to find on the internet was that code,
which supposely gives a 0.5.  Thanks for any help.

Y i  Y a n g  P.E.
Summit Engineering
Santa Rosa, California