Philippines Building (Structural) Code

I've got a job coming up to retrofit an industrial
facility in the Philippines (Binan, Laguna) and I'm
trying to identify the current Building Code and
Structural Code.  If anyone knows how to get a copy,
I'd appreciate that information also.

We have to reconcile the current Philippines code
against the 2000 IBC and present the differences to
our client.

TIA

Paul Blomberg
Phoenix, AZ, USA