Re: Philippines Building (Structural) Code

Paul,

We have the NATIONAL BUILDING CODE Manual for the general construction reference and the NATIONAL STRUCTURAL CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES for design of structures specifially. I have my own copies of these manuals though but you may purchase it on any bookstore in the Philippines, National Bookstore, Meriam-Webster Bookstore, Goodwill Bookstore and other local bookstands all over the Philippines.

Try to check on-line at the Nationa Bookstore Website;
http://www.nationalbookstore.com

Should you need any assistance, you may contact my mobile number; (Philippines)
+63 916 449-8477

Or E-mail at: jsbascug(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

I am a Civil Engineer here in Manila and familiar with the proposed project you will get into. Used to supervise and inspect the Laguna Technopark, Inc. in Santa Rosa and Binan Laguna while working with Ayala Land, Inc. You must be working on the Laguna Light Industry Inc. of the Phils. or some locators there.

Hope this may of help to you.

Thanks.

JOJO BASCUG
Planning & Design Solutions