drill a new bolt hole beside old

There is a steel column of window wall that install
the wrong location, about 2", and the contractor want
to fix it. He will drill new bolt hole beside old, and
fill non-shrink epoxy grout to old bolt hole. The bolt
is 1"dia. expand bolt. I don't have this experience
and don't know if it is or not. Does anybody has this
experience.

chuanming zhang