Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lateral Load on Pile Program[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Lateral Load on Pile Program
- From: richard lewis <rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:31:25 -0500
Has anybody had experience using the COM624P software developed by FHWA? I have a geotech engineer who needs moments and shears on a laterally loaded pile and I was wondering if this program has worked well for others. It is a lot cheaper than LPILE but as the old adage goes, "you get what you pay for". Anybody like the program? Or are there better programs available?
- Prev by Subject: RE: last sheet pile question
- Next by Subject: Re: Lateral Load on Pile Program
- Previous by thread: RE: Butler Building circa 1982
- Next by thread: Re: Lateral Load on Pile Program