Importing SAP2000 file into STAAD

Title: Importing SAP2000 file into STAAD

Does anyone know of a program or utility that can easily import a SAP2000 file into STAADPro?  I know that I can export SAP into an autocad dxf file and then import that into STAAD, but that will only give me the geometry.  I'm looking for something that can import loads, load cases, materials, etc., in addition to the model geometry.  Thanks!

David Chan
Los Angeles, California