Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Importing SAP2000 file into STAAD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Importing SAP2000 file into STAAD
- From: "Chan, David" <DCHAN(--nospam--at)ladpw.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:29:33 -0700
Title: Importing SAP2000 file into STAAD
Does anyone know of a program or utility that can easily import a SAP2000 file into STAADPro? I know that I can export SAP into an autocad dxf file and then import that into STAAD, but that will only give me the geometry. I'm looking for something that can import loads, load cases, materials, etc., in addition to the model geometry. Thanks!
Los Angeles, California
- Prev by Subject: Re: icf walls
- Next by Subject: In-Plane Rigidity Software
- Previous by thread: Re: Distribution Factors
- Next by thread: RE: Matrix Stiffness Method with Spreads