Re: Distribution Factors

Try "Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain"

Tripp Howard, P.E.

"Frieberg, Lee" <Frieberg(--nospam--at)pbworld.com> wrote:

I am looking for references that give a moment distribution factor for flat rectangular plates with various edge supports. These factors would distribute the moment from a uniform load on the plate to the edge supports.
Thanks
LEE

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org