RE: Matrix Stiffness Method with Spreadsheets

While learning VBA is a worthwhile endeavor (you can use that skill with
several programs), you DON'T need to know it to do matrix structural
analysis using Excel.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA