Behaviour of beams,columns under earthqu

Go to <www.eeri.org> (Earthquake Engineering Research Institute) and, if you
have several lifetimes available, view their photographs, particularly the
Steinbrugge collection.  (One picture is worth a thousand words.)

For actual papers, see special volumes of EERI's, "Earthquake Spectra"
journal that is published after any worldwide significant earthquake for
earthquake damage.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Eftichia Georgiadou wrote:

. > Hello,

. > My project based on Earthquake resistant design of rc buildings.I am
. > trying to find information and material based on the above
. > topic.Especially material related with the behaviour of
. > beams,columns,joints...under earthquake loading.

. > Have there been any good papers on this issue?