Oil Drilling Pipe

I have a client who wants to build a maintenance shed out of used oil
drilling pipe.  The OD of the pipe to be used for columns is 6 inches.
The wall thickness is about 0.245 inches.  This is not a standard pipe in
the AISC manual.  Can someone give me some information on this pipe?  I
would like to know what the standard steel yield strength is for a pipe
like this.

Thanks.

Rich

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!