From: richard lewis [mailto:rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 11:20 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Oil Drilling Pipe

I have a client who wants to build a maintenance shed out of used oil
drilling pipe.  The OD of the pipe to be used for columns is 6 inches.
The wall thickness is about 0.245 inches.  This is not a standard pipe in
the AISC manual.  Can someone give me some information on this pipe?  I
would like to know what the standard steel yield strength is for a pipe
like this.

Thanks.

Rich

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!