Re: 10/lw factor....why can't we get along?

Scott:

Very well said. That is why it is fun and exciting to practice engineering daily and know that we are using a discarded code and have no choice and say in the situation. Oh I forgot we now use the 2001 California Building Code (1997 UBC in disguise) the politicians voted for this because of the new cover. This is like Lala land to be politically correct you practice bogus engineering........

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs,  CA