Re: 10/lw factor....why can't we get along?

Verne,

In California the 10/lw factor has been corrected for OSHPD projects.  The 2001 California Building Code Section 1630A.1.1 has added a sentence that reads "The value of the ratio of 10/Lw need not be taken as greater than 1.0 for light-framed construction".

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

VerneK(--nospam--at)aol.com

06/21/2003 04:27 AM