Re: Southwest Labs

Southwest was bought by Maxim, but I think it has been sold again since then. The last phone number I had for them was 512-447-9081.

Jay Shilstone

At 09:17 AM 6/23/03 -0500, you wrote:
Does anyone know what became of Southwest Labs or Stork Southwest Labs?
They had an office in Austin Tx. They did some work for us just two years
ago, and now it appears they either closed their Austin office or went out
of Buz.

I would greatly appreciate it, if anyone can forward me any info on this.

Regards.
Nick
Fax:  (651)-778-6375