Re: Southwest Labs

I don't know the nature of business at Southwest Labs. There is a Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio. They have a web site too. You may want to browse the internet to see if that is the outfit you are interested in.

Rajendran

npitera(--nospam--at)mmm.com wrote:
Does anyone know what became of Southwest Labs or Stork Southwest Labs?
They had an office in Austin Tx. They did some work for us just two years
ago, and now it appears they either closed their Austin office or went out
of Buz.

I would greatly appreciate it, if anyone can forward me any info on this.

Regards.
Nick
Fax: (651)-778-6375

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp