RE: Oil Drilling Pipe

We ran across some oil field pipe in Alaska being used for building
construction.  If I remember correctly it was a higher strength but had some
properties that made the welding difficult.  It was definitely different so
don't assume A53 properties.  Keep checking until you can find out what it
is.

If you don't find anything let me know and I will try to find out more for
you.

Jim Persing, PE