GALA Concrete Analysis Program

I was cleaning up my desk (a major undertaking) recently when I came across an old note.
Someone on the list had purchased a concrete analysis program called GALA by Alashki for $85
and he was going to let the list know if he thought it worthwhile.  I never saw a follow-up
and I was wondering if anyone had any comments on this program.

Thanks,
Gary L. Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON