Hong Kong Building Codes

To All,

We are pursuing a project in Hong Kong, but we are curious as to the
governing building codes.

We are pretty sure British Standards Apply (BS), however we are unsure as
to whether there is a local code that should be used in conjunction.

The question is whether or not a local code exists, and if so, if it has a
significant impact in relation to the BS Code.  Furthermore, Does China
allow any American Codes to be used (IBC, UBC, AISC, ACI, etc) and if so,
to what effect?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eugene