Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Hong Kong Building Codes

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

The Government of Hong Kong has an extensive website. If you start here it
won't take long to find what you want:

Structural Engineering is a well-recognized profession in Hong Kong - there
are many members of the UK IStructE there, and there are reciprocal
qualification agreements between IStructE and HKIE.

Peter James

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********