RE: Hong Kong Building Codes

Eugene:

It looks like the documents indexed under the "Technical Documents" heading
at the bottom right of this page would cover design requirements (and there
seem to be lots of them...)

http://www.info.gov.hk/bd/english/index.html

You will need to get on top of the requirements for "Authorised Persons" and
"Registered Structural Engineers" (which are probably in there somewhere
too...)

Peter James