====================

From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates"

I was cleaning up my desk (a major undertaking)
recently when I came
across an old note.
Someone on the list had purchased a concrete analysis
program called
GALA by Alashki for $85
and he was going to let the list know if he thought it
worthwhile.  I
never saw a follow-up
and I was wondering if anyone had any comments on this
program.

Thanks,
Gary L. Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON