Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
NY State Building Code requirements[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: NY State Building Code requirements
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 06:52:03 -0400
I think that I remember a while back hearing that NY would be adopting the IBC 2000 sometime soon. I have been asked to provide wind load reactions for a building in NY and am not sure whether I should be using the old NY code or the IBC.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: No digest for May 23-26
- Next by Subject: Re: NY State Building Code requirements
- Previous by thread: RE: Hong Kong Building Codes
- Next by thread: Re: NY State Building Code requirements