To: Seaint
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 6:52 AM
Subject: NY State Building Code requirements

I think that I remember a while back hearing that NY would be adopting the IBC 2000 sometime soon.  I have been asked to provide wind load reactions for a building in NY and am not sure whether I should be using the old NY code or the IBC.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.