RE: gunite pool

Eric,

Could you expound on this?  Sulfur has been used for many years for capping
concrete cylinders and hot sulfur had been the anchor adhesive of choice
before epoxy came on the scene.

I know that sulfuric acid and hydrochloric (muriatic) acid react violently
with calcium, but I had not heard about the bad reaction between sulfur
concrete.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Eric Green wrote:

. > Concrete and sulfur do not get along, ... [snip]