ICBO Approvals - was why can't we get along

Out of curiousity,  how many jurisdictions besides Calfornia require ICBO approvals and on what materials?

I have not yet really figured out the worth of some of the ICBO ES reports.  For example, there are ICBO ES reports for monostrand post-tensioning anchorages from three different manufacturers.  Despite the fact the widgets are identical 5x2-1/4 cast iron plates,  they all specify different spacing requirements and required stressing strengths.  One lists a spacing requirement (distance to the slab edge) that is guaranteed to fail the anchorage.  Another lists the wrong materials for the wedges.

Which leads me to question the value of the testing, as well as the credibilty of the IBCO ES system.

Gail Kelley