Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: NY State Building Code requirements

Tahir,

Thank you very much for your offer to fax information to me.  I will be purchasing the latest code, but I have been asked yesterday to provide reactions for a building design by the end of the day tomorrow.  The project is in Manhattan if that matters.  Could you please fax the wind load chapter to me at your earliest convenience?  My fax number is below.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.