Re: ICBO Approvals - was why can't we get along

Most of the 450 cities in CA use the ICBO ES reports. They are useful for
us designers in establishing values. I believe the manufacturers submit
their test results which are accepted as is unless there are reports of
problems.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA