RE: Welcome Back Harold

Stan,

Thank-you.  I was tied up on several major projects that consumed my time to
the extreme.  I received a similar response at the BSSC PUC and Annual
meeting in San Diego last week, and at the AISC Seismic Design Manual
Committee Meeting in Denver yesterday.

I appreciate your comments, and I will stay on line as much as possible.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague